Sunday 23 September 2012

Dreams and Friendship...

Hey guys,



         Surely nothing is on my mind right now, but exactly today i feelin to share to you guys about something happen lately on me. It is about to choose your friends or your dream...
          Hahaha, somethin will always happen nowadays to us. For sure, a lot of experience will be gain. No matter it is the bad one, or the good one. But, for me, this experience is a kind of lesson for me to be learn and applied on the rest of my life.
         For me, sometimes, to pursue the dream that we want to achieve, there must be a lot of sacrifices to be made. Some of us who actually are willing to give up something, like the property, the money and bla bla.. for something that we pursue. But, could you imagine that the ‘thing’ that need to sacrifice is our own friends. Would you? Are you willing to sacrifice your own friends, just to fulfill a dream that you dream for.

         I dunno…., it's up on their stance. It is difficult to make a drastic decision. We as humans have the will and instinct. There may be others who willing to sacrifice friends merely wanted to chase his dreams and some are vice versa.
          Sometimes in our life, we have to face many painful sacrifices. Dream that we build for those years, that we wish to be fulfill sometimes even not sure whether it achieved or not. Importantly, the heart must be strong to face the situation.

          As a Muslim,. I suggest that we wake up at night and do prayers and pray to God and let us hope that what was confused being simplified. There once my Ustad Abbas has told me one thing, "Sometimes our heart erratic, sometimes the decisions made slow, but worth, and sometimes painful, but full of quick decision, and we are the people who should be intelligent control of the heart."

          Between dreams and friend, both are the most important thing to us. But we must be smart in making a wise decision.



No comments:

Post a Comment